[C4 Rides] Spring 2014 Ride Updates.

Matt Hartman matt at fourmattech.com
Thu Mar 13 15:48:22 EDT 2014

Hi Folks,

The time change and that means rides are starting, ending and moving
around!  Weve cranked up our normal ride schedule for the coming season:

*1)**Saturday SAMBO Ride*.  This ride is now moved to 8 AM until further
notice.

*2)* *Tuesday TDP Ride* is back on!.  This ride leaves Touchdown Pizza
in Kannapolis at 6 PM SHARP on Tuesday evenings.  We will be riding a
shorter route (about 22 miles for the A/B) until the days lengthen, and
will be lengthening as time allows.  C ride will be flexible depending
on who will show up.  As always, this is a ride for anyone, and we have
shorter and slower routes for those who want to get their feet wet with
riding on the road and riding with others.

*3)* *Thursday TRG Ride at 6PM*.  Weather permitting, we will crank this
back up this week starting at 6, and trying to get in a good hour and
twenty.  Starting at the Right Gear, we'll try to get in about 22-25
miles depending on the light.  We are still working on he route so it
might change over the next few weeks. This ride is an intermediate to
advanced ride.  Hope to see yall there!

*4) Sunday Go With The Flowe Ride 2PM.*  This is our Show N go ride
starting at WW Flowe Park.  This ride has been pretty well attended over
the past month or so.  With the moderate temps coming back, it's a great
time to discover this route.

*5) Route Maps. * We are in the process of updating all of our route
maps and ride sheets on the web site.  BikeRouteToaster.com went down,
and took our routes with them.  We currently have the routes up on
ridewithgps.com and they are under the user C4Rides.

Stay safe out there and let us know if you have any questions.

--
Matt Hartman
Central Carolina Cycling Club.