[C4 Rides] Annual C4 Mt Mitchell Ride Saturday May 24th

Matt Hartman matt at fourmattech.com
Tue May 6 22:13:33 EDT 2014

Hey Gang,

Just a friendly reminder that the 5th Annual C4 Mt Mitchell ride is
Saturday May 24th.  As I always say, if you think you can't do it, you
probably can.  I always encourage everyone to give it a try. just
remember, if you flame out and can't make it.  We always have your back
with SAG.

This year, we are looking for one possibly 2 volunteers to SAG for us.

*Drop me a note if you are planning to go, or if you can help SAG.* More
details as the date gets closer.

--
Matt Hartman
FourMat Technologies, Inc.