[C4 Rides] Kannapolis Bike Route Proposals

Matt Hartman matt at fourmattech.com
Fri May 9 09:23:02 EDT 2014

Hi Folks,

If you were not aware of it, the City Of Kannapolis has been working
hard to create a bike route maps for their city and have called for
commentary on the proposed route.  They have provided a PDF map of of
the proposed routes, and would like to hear your thoughts. Please  read
the forwarded email below, take a look at the routes and send your
comments directly to Irene Sacks at isacks at cityofkannapolis.com