[C4 Rides] Fwd: [C4members] AOMM Plans

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Fri May 23 11:00:09 EDT 2014

I can ALWAYS find an excuse!  But, yes, I'll see you at 5:45.  I'll need sleeping pills AND wake up pills!
SE

On May 23, 2014, at 10:04 AM, "Shawn" <sfleming05 at gmail.com<mailto:sfleming05 at gmail.com>> wrote:

I heard back from Scott and we'll make it 5:45 rollout from TRG. If anyone has any sleeping pills, let me know...must try to fall asleep before my usual 1am.

Sean, you have no excuse now! See you at TRG. :)

Shawn

Begin forwarded message:

From: Shawn <sfleming05 at gmail.com<mailto:sfleming05 at gmail.com>>
Date: May 23, 2014 at 8:25:00 AM EDT
To: "c4members (c4members at centralcarolinacycling.com<mailto:c4members at centralcarolinacycling.com>)" <c4members at centralcarolinacycling.com<mailto:c4members at centralcarolinacycling.com>>,  "rides at centralcarolinacycling.com<mailto:rides at centralcarolinacycling.com>" <rides at centralcarolinacycling.com<mailto:rides at centralcarolinacycling.com>>
Subject: Re: [C4members] [C4 Rides] AOMM Plans

So it sounds like me, Scott, John, and maybe Sean are going to ride from TRG to Morrow and John will catch a ride with Charity back into town after AOMM.

As far as I can tell everyone's ok with 5:45 but we didn't actually decide on that vs 6:00. Is 5:45 rollout the plan?

I'm fine with the route Sean posted earlier.

Shawn