[C4 Rides] Tuesday Loops!

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Tue Nov 11 16:22:48 EST 2014

Just sent out the following to the Twitterverse and Facebook:

Weather perfect for an evening night ride around downtown K-Town!  Riders start showing up at 6:00; but come on out even if you are later!

It's going to be getting a LOT colder later in the week.  Come on out tonight and get in your miles so that you can have that extra dessert later in the week.

We start near 6:00 and will probably ride for about 1.5 to 2 hours.  If you can't be there right at 6:00 come on out anyway.  Depending on the loop we are doing, it'll be at most about 5 minutes before you'll see us swing by.  At that point, just jump in the conga line.