[C4 Rides] SAMBO Time moving to 10:00 until further notice

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Thu Nov 20 16:36:52 EST 2014

Hey all you chilly hardcore rule #9 cyclists!  Due to the weather last week and the forecasted weather for this week (and the fact that we'd like to be consistent), we've decided to go ahead and make the move for the start time of the SAMBO ride to be 10:00.  As you know, we move this at some point every year.  That time, for this year, is now!

So, until further notice (sometime near spring) the official start time for the SAMBO ride will be 10:00 am.  It will still start and end at The Right Gear!

See you on the road...