[C4 Rides] Thursday Night C4 Right Gear Shop Ride for 10/2/2014

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Thu Oct 2 15:26:43 EDT 2014

Hey everyone!  Hope you can join us for tonight's ride since the temperatures will be PERFECT.  Unfortunately, the clock is definitely working against us.  We probably only have a few more weeks until we suspend the Thursday Night ride until Spring.  Keep on the lookout though as we are searching for options on Thursday's.  The "default" will probably be NCRC and doing loops.  For Thursday options, we are looking into Sufferfest training sessions, night mountain bike rides, and maybe a night road ride if we can make sure everyone that wants to participate has proper lighting.

Bottom line:  Don't think that the time change means that it's time to put the bike up until March!

As for tonight, Sunset is about 7:05 meaning we'll probably have reasonable light until 7:15.  The route below is 21.5 miles.  If possible, I'd like to regroup at Armstrong (Tommie's favorite road) which is just after you turn left off of GoldHill onto Irish Potato.  Then regroup again at Sapp/SalisConc. We need to make sure anyone without a light has someone with them that HAS a light.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CFDE55.4583B680]