[C4 Rides] C4 TDP Tuesday Night Ride

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Tue Sep 2 11:41:03 EDT 2014

Just sent via Twitter:

C4 TDP Ride 6PM!  We MAY be able to do full route if we are on time. It will probably be the last Full Route of the year.  See you there!

Last week, it was getting dark on Rogers Lake rd.  If you have blinky's, bring them and use them.  In looking at what we rode last year, next week we'll have to take one of the shorter routes to get back in the light or early dusk.  Generally speaking, we need to be done within 15 minutes after actual sunset.  Sunset for today is listed as 7:47 and the A group can generally be back at TDP just before 8:00 as long as we pull out on time and keep moving pretty well.  The B group has already been taking a slightly shorter route so there should be no issues there just yet.

Monthly meeting is NEXT week (9/9/14).  We'll want to touch base on a few things at that time:  Kit Orders / changes.  Socks.  Fall Route changes for time / light.  Mt. Mitchell Fall Ride.  Cranking back up the Sunday ride.  Maybe a few other topics we can think of.

Weather will be HOTTTT tonight so bring plenty of fluids and electrolytes.

See you BEFORE 6:00!

Thanks,
Sean Earnhardt