[C4 Rides] Flowe ride on Sunday? And a seat.

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Sat Sep 13 15:02:34 EDT 2014

Hey all, I didn't ride today due to weather and also feeling a bit under the weather.

Given the pretty good forecast for tomorrow, I'd be interested in riding the Flowe route to make up for Saturday, assuming I don't get to feeling worse. If interested, let us know. 2:00 should be fine so we don't confuse folks later.

Secondly, does anyone have an old seat they could let me borrow or would like to sell cheap?

I'm also interested in drop bars and shifters but that may be further down the road for me.

I've got a hybrid I'm trying to transform into a usable cross bike.

Thanks,
Sean E