[C4 Rides] Saturday LSD (Breakfast) Ride to Denton

Richard Pugh comtec17 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 19:48:37 EDT 2015

Anyone up for a 46 mile ride tomorrow morning from Rockwell to Denton for breakfast? It's 24 there and 22.5 back. My pace is usually 15 - 16 average with flat speeds in the 18 - 20 range.

I plan on leaving out at 8 AM from the back parking lot of the church located at 2405 Lower Stone Church Rd, Rockwell.

Let me know if you plan on joining me so I can keep my eyes out for you if you are running behind.

***Please excuse any spelling errors as this email has been sent via my iPhone***

Thanks,
Richard Pugh
(704) 467-5185