[C4 Rides] Thursday Night Right Gear Shop Ride

Ritchie Thomas williamthomas at ctc.net
Thu Apr 16 17:41:07 EDT 2015

I'm out.

Ritchie.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rides [mailto:rides-bounces at centralcarolinacycling.com] On Behalf Of
Shawn via Rides
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2015 5:18 PM
To: Earnhardt, Sean
Cc: rides at centralcarolinacycling.com
Subject: Re: [C4 Rides] Thursday Night Right Gear Shop Ride

I'm out.

<rides at centralcarolinacycling.com> wrote:

> Good afternoon everyone.  Hope you are surviving this rainy Thursday.  I
wanted to put out a "feeler" to the group to gauge the interest in tonight's
ride.  The temperatures will likely be in the low 50's and the roads will be
wet even if it doesn't rain anymore between now and then, AND the current
forecast is for 50% chance of rain between 6:00 and 8:00.

> Given all of that info, who would be interested in still attempting to
ride?

> I'm not pushing for or trying to cancel it, I just want to be sure we
don't have someone (me) be the only one to show up after riding or driving
to get to the ride!  So, if you plan on being there, please let me / us
know.