[C4 Rides] 2015 C4 Cycling Awards

Chris Ashworth cncguru at aol.com
Tue Dec 15 11:45:17 EST 2015

The Road Titan 300 was over 32000' of elevation gain in the 3 day event.  As painful as that was I just had to correct it. :P

That is some entertaining stuff.  I have to add up the centuries I did for 2015.  In 2014 I believe the number was close to 26 English Centuries, but I was short of that in 2015.  Damn work got in the way of my hobby a little to often!

Christopher Ashworth
(704) 608 1280