[C4 Rides] BSG Registration / Membership info

Bruce Bickar crube6886 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 09:47:13 EST 2015

RTR is by lottery. I got in last year and it was my first time registering
so I think there is a high probability of getting in. They will announce
the route and open registration on Feb. 7th.
http://www.ridetherockies.com/

BTC is not a lottery. You just register via the web site.The cost goes up
by $5 every month.
http://www.bicycletourcolorado.com