[C4 Rides] Sunday Flowe Ride - High below 90

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Fri Jun 26 12:15:49 EDT 2015

Hey folks,
	Knowing that the SAMBO ride may be in jeopardy of weather, although it's only about a 25% chance during ride time as of noon today, I thought I'd go ahead and ask about Sunday.

Now, by no means am I saying that 87 isn't hot, but it beats the heck out of 95!  I'm planning to ride either early (6:00) out of Kannapolis or, if enough are interested, I'll do the 2:00 FLOWE ride.

So, let us know if you are interested in either of those options for your Sunday Suffering!

Thanks,
Sean E