[C4 Rides] Sunday Flowe Ride - High below 90

Scott Trufant trufants at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 27 05:51:14 EDT 2015

Planning to ride 6am Sunday

-Scott

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From:"Earnhardt, Sean via Rides" <rides at centralcarolinacycling.com>
Date:Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 12:16 PM
Subject:[C4 Rides] Sunday Flowe Ride - High below 90

Hey folks,
    Knowing that the SAMBO ride may be in jeopardy of weather, although it's only about a 25% chance during ride time as of noon today, I thought I'd go ahead and ask about Sunday.

Now, by no means am I saying that 87 isn't hot, but it beats the heck out of 95!  I'm planning to ride either early (6:00) out of Kannapolis or, if enough are interested, I'll do the 2:00 FLOWE ride.

So, let us know if you are interested in either of those options for your Sunday Suffering!

Thanks,
Sean E