[C4 Rides] Thursday Night Ride tonight at 6:00 at TRG

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Thu Mar 26 15:56:50 EDT 2015

Hey folks,

    At the moment it looks like the rain is going to hold off and the temperature is PERFECT!  Come on out and join us.  I know there will be the 16 -17 pace and maybe a faster one if there are enough faster ones that want to take off and hammer.

Based on daylight and looking at routes from last year, I'm thinking we'll be able to do the route below tonight and make it back right at dark.

If you have lights, bring them since it'll be "darker" with cloud cover and such anyway.

Hope to see you all at the Right Gear and ready to pull out at 6:00.

Sean E

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/7303356