[C4 Rides] AOMM or AOMM Plus. Who's in?!?

Matt Broadway Matt.Broadway at Crown.com
Fri Mar 20 14:58:26 EDT 2015

I would love to but my boys have a soccer game.  Maybe next time.

Matt Broadway
Account Manager
Crown Lift Trucks
Mobile:  704-516-6142<tel:704-516-6142>
Office:  704-721-4000<tel:704-721-4000>
Fax:  704-721-4010<tel:704-721-4010>
www.crown.com<http://www.crown.com/>
How are we doing? Click here<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BrCustSatisfaction1> to give your feedback.
Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 20, 2015, at 11:49 AM, Earnhardt, Sean via Rides <rides at centralcarolinacycling.com<mailto:rides at centralcarolinacycling.com>> wrote:

TRG + AOMM + TRG  (100M)
Per Weekly Rides website:

8:00am  Assault on Morrow Mountain - March 20, 2015

The route is (loosly) Union Street till it turns into Airport Rd.  Airport Rd all the way to 49. Left on 49, Right onto Cold Springs.  Cold Springs all the way to Mt. Pleasant.  Right on Mt. Pleasant then left on Barrier Store. Right at end of Barrier Store onto 5 point rd.  Left onto Mission Church.  Right onto Running Creek Church Rd and that takes you all the way to the school.

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/7243486

This is a 21 Mile route and is typically ridden very easily so that we are simply warmed up for the actual AOMM ride.  Interestingly enough, faster folks felt like they'd like to ride at about 18mph and slower folks felt comfortable around 16mph.  This translates into ONLY a 10 minute time difference!  So, ultimately, regardless of the speed, we are only looking at that changing the start time by about 10 minutes.  Last year we found that the following schedule was just about perfect:

6:20  Leave The Right Gear  (Sunrise is 7:25 and lights will be needed!  There is at least one person who will drive to the ride and will let us store lights and such in his car so we aren't carrying them the entire ride.  It looks to be about 45 at 6:20 and doesn't get out of the 40's until AFTER 9:00.  We may not be leaving too much weather gear at the car, but you could if you wanted.)
6:??  Meet Bruce at Cold Springs Church / Miami Church (Mile 10)
7:30+ (ish) Arrive at School, Bio-Break, Mix Supplements, shed lights, shed cloths, refill bottles, sign waiver, donate money, etc...
8:00  Ride Starts

AOMM (65 Mile) with a mountain in the middle!  See Weekly Rides Facebook page for details.

Meet at School BEFORE 7:45; ready to ride at 8:00

Who's in  and for which parts?  If you are doing the AOMM, either route, please respond so that we can coordinate.  If you are doing the SAMBO, it may still be nice for several to respond just so folks will know that someone will be there.

Lastly, I believe a few folks may still be doing the normal SAMBO ride at 10:00 on Saturday Morning.  As an FYI on this, the time will soon change back to 8:00.  Keep an eye out for an email regarding that time change.

Thanks,
Sean E