[C4 Rides] If anyone's interested this afternoon

Daniel McLarney Daniel.McLarney at acninc.com
Sat May 16 11:34:11 EDT 2015

Ben

I would have loved that but the pollen got the better of me last Saturday and chest cold as a result. (I'm no Dr. but that's what I'm going with)
Hope to be out Thursday and Saturday. Ride well

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 16, 2015, at 11:13 AM, Ben Ellington via Rides <rides at centralcarolinacycling.com> wrote:
>
> I have some lactic acid that needs burning off, and want to sweat.  So I’m going to do a short, low intensity version of the SAMBO ride sometime around 3 if anyone’s interested.
 This email and any files transmitted with it is for the use of the intended recipient(s)
 only. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
 and then delete it.  Please do not disclose, copy, distribute or otherwise use this email
 or its contents without the author’s permission.