[C4 Rides] Flowe?

David Doolittle David.B.Doolittle at EMCIns.com
Sun Nov 1 12:28:55 EST 2015

Think I'm out for 2:00 start today
Radar has rain all over the route by 2:30.  I'm gonna ride Highland Creek Parkway starting 12:45.  I think the window shuts pretty quick 2:30 on.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 1, 2015, at 12:19 PM, "Coty via Rides" <rides at centralcarolinacycling.com> wrote:
>
> I'll be there
>
> Coty
>
>> On 11/1/2015 11:31 AM, Earnhardt, Sean via Rides wrote:
>> Any interest in riding flowe?  Looks to be a window according to radar.  At least one is interrsted, not sure who else.
>>
>> Let me know.  Company is better.

NOTICE:  This message (including any attachments) is intended for a specific individual and may contain information that is either confidential or legally protected.  If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, then delete it.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Thank you.   EMC071856