[C4 Rides] SAMBO moved to 10:00 am until springtime beginning tomorrow, 11/21/2015

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Fri Nov 20 09:45:17 EST 2015

Hey folks,
	Due to overwhelming agreement that the SAMBO should move to 10:00 for temperature purposes, we have made this move beginning tomorrow, Saturday 11/21/2015.

Unless someone strongly disagrees, I think it makes it easiest to remember if we simply make the change with the daylights savings time changes as we do our Tuesday / Thursday rides.  At this time, we'll make that the plan for the spring and next year.

Thanks everyone!