[C4 Rides] Fw: REGISTRATION OPENS SOON: Tour de Lure - 2016

Scott Trufant trufants at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 18 12:14:36 EDT 2015

I know a few people are interested in this ride...

-Scott

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From:"Sadie Simpson" <ssimpson at ymcawnc.org>
Date:Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 7:19 AM
Subject:REGISTRATION OPENS SOON: Tour de Lure - 2016

SAVE THE DATE APRIL 2, 2016!

REGISTRATION OPENS FOR THE 2016 TOUR DE LURE ANNUAL CHARITY BIKE RIDE ON THURSDAY OCTOBER 1, 2015.
NEW THIS YEAR – OPENING DAY REGISTRATION SPECIAL – SIGN UP FOR THE LOWEST POSSIBLE EVENT RATE ON OCTOBER 1, ONLY $45!

Click here for registration and ride information

Rate increases on October 2nd; don’t miss out on a great deal for a great event!

Sadie Simpson
Healthy Living Director
YMCA OF WESTERN NORTH CAROLINA
348 Grace Corpening Drive Marion, NC 28752
(P) 828 652 5903 (F) 828 659 9400
(E) ssimpson at ymcawnc.org (W) ymcawnc.org | Find us on Facebook

The Y: We're for youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility