[C4 Rides] Creeper Trail on Saturday?

Matt Hartman matt at fourmattech.com
Fri Apr 15 11:40:00 EDT 2016

Sean, plan on about 1.5-2 hours up.  When I did it, there were very few
going up.  Stay sharp going up because there are lots of people who quite
literally can't ride a bike.  I had to take evasive actions away from
little old ladies who hadn't been on a bike on 50 years.  They were trying
to use their feet as braes just like the 4 year olds.