[C4 Rides] Creeper Trail on Saturday?

Matt Hartman matt at fourmattech.com
Fri Apr 15 16:02:02 EDT 2016

Don't be discouraged about the newbie riders.  they aren't that bad.  They
also come down in waves on a schedule coinciding with the shuttle dropoffs
from the Damascus bike shops.  Have a bunch of people, then it will be
clear for a half hour, then a wave....will be a beautiful ride. Similar to
NRT, but with a big hill.