[C4 Rides] C4 Tuesday C Riders

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Mon Aug 15 11:29:19 EDT 2016

Hey folks,
	I've got 2 more folks looking to ride the C route on Tuesday.  That group is starting to be pretty big. (Which is AWESOME!)  At any rate, I do want to be sure we have someone with experience with the route lined up to lead / sweep the C ride on Tuesday.  If you've been riding with that group and wouldn't mind being sure that everyone keeps together, please respond and let me know.

Also, if you or someone you know is a C rider, be sure to come on out; looks like you'll have company!

Thanks,
Sean E