[C4 Rides] Flowe Parking Lot

Chris Ashworth cncguru at aol.com
Mon Feb 22 09:31:33 EST 2016

Hey, I was the last to leave parking lot yesterday and it was not until I opened the front door to my truck that I discovered someone had broke into my truck.  The only thing taken was an old ipod out of the glovebox.  Just a reminder to not leave anything exposed or of any value in your vehicles in the parking lot.

I wonder if a "witch whistle" for alarm on the glovebox door would be considered booby trapping since the villain would not be able to hear for a week, but everyone else in the park would.:D

Christopher Ashworth
Motion Control Integration Services
9611 Brookdale Drive St100 PMB320
Charlotte, NC  28215