[C4 Rides] Flowe Parking Lot

Chris Ashworth cncguru at aol.com
Mon Feb 22 10:11:41 EST 2016

The driver door lock was visibly marked up.  It looked like a large screwdriver was used to turn the entire lock mechanism.  Nothing damaged inside truck and the door lock does still work.

They obviously were looking and just going for something easy.  My Fly6 and Garmin(forgot to charge) were right there on the seat and did not get taken.  Plenty of good stuff in back seat, but I guess if you keep the back seat cluttered with enough junk then the criminal just looks quick and says "Screw That!" nothing here worth taking. :)

Christopher Ashworth
Motion Control Integration Services
9611 Brookdale Drive St100 PMB320
Charlotte, NC  28215