[C4 Rides] 7/12 Tues 2nd mtg: 200 miler beach ride mtg at Sunshine's Cafe in Kannapolis

Shawn sfleming05 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 10:23:49 EDT 2016

Let's plan to get together again after this Tuesday's ride to build on the things we touched on in the first meeting.

Specifically, we need to nail down:

1) Vehicle and SAG arrangements - Matt, Jim driving - using Aaron's van or Amy's?

2) Route - Sean to map out - send out file for Garmin? Cue sheet? Etc

3) Return trip - Saturday return for some, who? Which bikes going back in which vehicle?

4) Logistics for refueling at stops to minimize downtime. This is a big one to discuss and I suggest that we focus our efforts and discussion on what everyone needs to get accomplished at each stop and how to organize items in the van to keep things flowing smoothly. For example, should we designate an order for all riders to get their items from the van rather than a free for all? Can we all use the same system for packing to allow Matt and Jim to prep/assist us ahead of the stops?

5) $ for SAG support / food / etc.

Anything else?

One thing we did nail down so far is a 3a start time. Hopefully, that gets us past all the climbing before the heat sets in.

See you tomorrow night.

Thanks,
Shawn