[C4 Rides] Tuesday Update / C Group

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Mon Jul 25 14:01:53 EDT 2016

Good afternoon folks.  If you've been off of Social Media to avoid spoilers for the Tour de France, feel free to jump back on.   I don't want to give anything away if you haven't seen the final results, but let's just say the record for us sprinters is still in tact: 103 tours and 0 overall victories!

Anyway, I just wanted to put out a quick note and I hope you'll relay it to anyone that you think may benefit.

The last few weeks we've had a pretty good "C" group on Tuesday's.  Enough to actually call a "group"!

Anyway, we have 2 more new riders who have stated (via email) that they'll be there tomorrow night.  This group is averaging, I think, around 15 - 16 MPH.  At any rate, it's well off of the 18 -20 that the lead group is running.  If you, or someone you know, are interested in this ride, please let them know that they are welcome and that we'd love to see them.

Do pass along the rule that you have to have a helmet and that we don't allow earbuds while on the group rides.

Thanks everyone, looking forward to a lap in the oven with you all tomorrow night!

Sean E