[C4 Rides] C4 Sunday Morning Options

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Sat Jun 11 22:51:35 EDT 2016

Only 1 taker for tomorrow so he may go with the A group.  I guess we can look at this again next Sunday.

-------- Original message --------
From: "Earnhardt, Sean via Rides" <rides at centralcarolinacycling.com>
Date: 6/11/16 4:38 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Rides C4 <rides at centralcarolinacycling.com>
Subject: [C4 Rides] C4 Sunday Morning Options

Club Members,

    Several of you have asked about the Sunday Morning option for the summer months so here are the details for the B+ ride (16 / 17 mph).  For an A ride (19+ and a bit longer), let me know and I can hook you up with that crew as well.

Based on the last few years, we should be ready to leave promptly at 7:00am from the NCRC parking garage.  (If you ride on Tuesday nights, the parking garage is on the left just after you leave the train station.)

This route (https://ridewithgps.com/routes/9185646) takes about 2 hours and that get's us back right before 9:00 am.

There is a slightly shorter route that we should opt for if we feel we are running slow.  It's effectively the same as the above route except that when you get to 150 and hang the left, you just stay on 150 for about a mile and then hang the left on Patterson.  Patterson will take you all the way to Millbridge and then you will be back on the course above.

So, given those details, is anyone interested in riding tomorrow morning at 7:00?

Thanks,

Sean Earnhardt