[C4 Rides] Moving

Kris Abell abellkris at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 08:53:25 EDT 2016

Hi C4 crew,

I am starting a new job in Maryland next week and I wanted to say thank you
to everyone in the club. Everyone has been so welcoming and friendly since
I started about a year ago.  The great rides and camaraderie have been a
tremendous blessing.  You all have a great thing going with this club, I'm
really going to miss it!  I'm especially bummed that I'm going to miss the
beach ride, I was really looking forward to all that pain.

If anyone happens to know anyone in the greater D.C. area let me know, I'm
looking for a place to live and people to ride with.  If anyone is ever in
that area, please shoot me an email.

I am hoping to do one or two rides this week, so hopefully see some of you
then.

Thanks,
Kris