[C4 Rides] 6/28 200 miler beach ride mtg at Sunshine's Cafe in Kannapolis

Shawn sfleming05 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 21:22:06 EDT 2016

For all those considering the 200 miler to the beach in August (and anyone else that wants to join just because we're awesome), let's plan to get together this Tues night, 6/28, around 8p at Sunshine's after the C4 Ktown ride and start discussing logistics. We need to nail down some things like SAG, U-Haul rental, start time, how often I can ride in the van and still be considered as completing the ride, etc.

Thanks,
Shawn