[C4 Rides] Flowe ride?

David Doolittle David.B.Doolittle at EMCIns.com
Sun Mar 20 09:10:56 EDT 2016

I'm out because of the on/off rain predicted and temps.
Tues 6 pm looks a whole lot nicer and I will be there.

--

Count On EMC <http://www.emcins.com/>
	*David B. Doolittle, AFSB *| Bond Manager

NOTICE:  This message (including any attachments) is intended for a specific individual and may contain information that is either confidential or legally protected.  If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, then delete it.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Thank you.   EMC071856