[C4 Rides] Tonights Route

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Tue Mar 29 12:28:32 EDT 2016

O.K. folks, Last week there was a little confusion so I'm sending this out ahead of time AND will go over it again when we get to the start.  In trying to eek out every second of sunlight, the following will be the A route tonight (with normal regroup points).  AS A REMINDER... The starting location is now the Train Station in Kannapolis about a mile or so NORTH from where the ride used to start from.

Here's a link to tonight's route:  https://ridewithgps.com/routes/10007140

A summary is that it is the FULL route with the following exceptions:  We turn left on Ryder road off of main (at the mill) to cut off Mt. Moriah Climb.  Then we turn left at the junkyard off of Deal BUT instead of going to Enochville, we "turn right" onto Karriker and take that out to Unity Church.  It's the "normal" route from there in.  My goal is for it to be just before dark (but after sunset) when we hit main street for the cool down back into town.  So, have your blinky's for sure.  Last week was timed perfectly.

We should be at the Standard / Full / Complete route on 4/12/2016.  Next week, assuming it isn't overcast, should be the full route minus Mt. Moriah.

If it doesn't make sense now, it will!  Enough of us know what we are aiming for here.

See you tonight.  Weather will be 100% sunny and mid 60's.  PERFECT riding weather!

Thanks,
Sean Earnhardt