[C4 Rides] Thursday Ride Update

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Thu May 19 14:55:10 EDT 2016

Looks like the rain will not be a factor for tonight's ride but it will be just cool enough for arm warmers!  If you didn't ride Tuesday thinking it was going to rain, you missed a great ride.  We kept a good group together, there was no rain and, really, the roads were so dry by ride time that we didn't even have any rooster tails.

I'm not sure what the roads will be like for tonight's ride so come prepared for the worst.

I hope to see you there, but my bike is in the shop.  IF I'm able to ride, it'll be on the MTB and will be a shorter route.

Oh, I think there is also supposed to be a hauler parade through downtown so there may be a detour to Spring Street.  When you turn on Buffalo, it's one road down from, and parallel to, Union Street.

See you at 6:00!  (hopefully)