[C4 Rides] Lets help Terry Taylor Ride 4228 Miles

Matt Hartman matt at fourmattech.com
Wed May 25 13:07:54 EDT 2016

Hi Gang,

One of our very own, Terry Taylor is going to embark on a ride to cover the
full TransAmerican Bike trail next month.  That's 4228 miles.  He is
expecting it to take about 10 weeks.  He's pretty darned modest about the
whole thing and he's is doing this with very limited resources, but that's
not going to stop him.  He'll do it by sleeping under picnic tables and
eating snack crackers if he has to.  Lets help him be a little more
comfortable on his trip.

I have setup a GoFundMe campaign to help him along on this trip.  An extra
$5 or $10 will go a long way towards helping him.  Go here to find out the
full details about Terry and his trip,
https://www.gofundme.com/helpterry4228

If you have any questions, please let me know.  Thanks.

--
Matt Hartman
President