[C4 Rides] Black Friday Ride Opportunity - AOMM

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Mon Nov 21 14:32:46 EST 2016

Hey folks, there are several folks planning to ride the Assault on Morrow Mountain route on Friday (This Friday as in the day after Thanksgiving).

Some folks are wanting to do 100 mile round trip from The Right Gear (Leaving TRG at 8:00 am)

Others are looking to leave from the school (normal AOMM Start) at 9:00am for the Metric route.

If you are interested in doing either of these routes, please let us know so that we have an idea of how many are interested.

As the short route is about 62 and the long route is about 100, you need to feel confident about your ability to make it that far.  The 100 Mile route is usually about 16 to 17 for the beginning and ending 20 Mile Segments.  However, the middle 60 is usually 17+ so we are talking B rider or better for sure.

If you have questions or an interest, please let us know.

There may also be a road or MTB opportunity that will pop up later in the week so keep your eyes out for an email and / or Facebook post about that as well.

The riders that are planning on doing the AOMM are committed and will be riding regardless of further folks joining in.

Thanks,
Sean E