[C4 Rides] Saturday / Sunday / Labor Day

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Fri Sep 2 14:02:26 EDT 2016

Hey folks!  Happy Friday!  Happy 3 day weekend!

Saturday SAMBO 8am:
At this point, the threat of rain is supposed to be completely past at 8:00am for the SAMBO so that should be rolling as planned.  (Tim has already posted about the 6:30 crew and ya'll may be cutting it close on getting wet; good luck!)  We have a few new / additional B riders so we may be splitting into 2 groups depending on who / how many show up.

Sunday Flowe 2pm:
The high on Sunday is supposed to be about 80.  Would anyone be interested in resurrecting the Flowe ride at 2:00 pm?  I think that I'd like to ride, but don't want to ride solo!

Monday.  Labor Day.  8am:
This is a ride for the climbers!  Well, and the rest of us too.  I've mapped out a 56 mile loop that has some pretty flat parts but I've also included the dreaded death loop!  Please don't let that scare you off.  I think I feel safe in marketing this as a B+ / No Drop ride.  I'd like to think that we can average 17 - 18 on the flatter sections but climb at our own pace and regroup after the climbs.  I've attached a route below and, if you want to make it a metric century, we can ride to the end of Union and back at the end for a total of about 65 miles.  Most of you have ridden with me and know that I don't climb well.  And, if we ride Sat and Sun I'll be pretty tired on Monday morning.  Anyway, here is the route:  https://ridewithgps.com/routes/16283281

I have an invite on Facebook if you are part of the club and can join there, please do.  If you aren't part of the club or don't have Facebook, I'd love for you to respond to this and let me know about Sunday and Monday so we'll know to look for you.

Thanks,
Sean Earnhardt