[C4 Rides] New C4 Web Site

Matt Hartman matt at fourmattech.com
Tue Sep 6 14:31:15 EDT 2016

Ok Gang, I know I've been talking about it for a long time, but I've
finally launched the new web site. http://www.centralcarolinacycling.com
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.centralcarolinacycling.com%2F&h=2AQESv3eGAQFWdBA-eNgIkgAdI8Z0D1bIBO4-DMlriOZ2Jg&enc=AZNebzRiHLofB3QpX2AvrLNPee_ReTFYS82Y0wRxV2NFKIsIC17SGMzOCqAjVXHLEV976R-E7ZZkM8N6RSv7QK5P5EnPtbbUiiGZZJox9ZJqTxjd-GxQqSoXr35j2IAeTg0kqZ0g53FWbolq98pMvQp2zJ6cWowewyG4R_42STiHgw&s=1>
All of the rides should be up to date with route maps and cue sheets. I've
also added a few new sections and easy access to mailing list
administration. Soon we will be adding the ability to enter your yearly
membership app online (you'll still need to hand sign and turn in the
waiver, sorry not our rules). And we are also knocking around the idea of
creating a yearly automatic subscription renewal, 'cause we know it's a
pain to keep track of that all.

It's a work in progress so let me know if you see any glaring errors or
omissions.

Also, it's it mostly mobile friendly, so there's that....

--
Matt Hartman
Central Carolina Cycling Club