[C4 Rides] Saturday - New River Trail Ride

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Tue Sep 27 11:55:16 EDT 2016

Matt and Bruce already have campsites for Friday into Saturday so they are ready to go!  They are camping at Foster Falls on the New River Trail.  I know that there were a lot of folks interested in going and a lot of folks that have had to cancel for one reason or another.  I'm pretty sure I've heard from everyone that has had to cancel but what I really want / need to know is who is still committed to going!  (Other than Matt and Bruce, of course)

If you are GOING, please let me know so that we can verify the list and logistics;  No need to let me know if you are not going.

Thanks,
Sean Earnhardt