[C4 Rides] [C4members] Oramm pre-ride 7/9 10a

Shawn Fleming sfleming05 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 16:02:13 EDT 2017

Hey, everyone, after some discussion, we're gonna change the parking
location to the old fort picnic area at the bottom of Kitsuma. The new
parking address is:

2480 State Rd 1400
Old Fort, NC 28762

Let's stick to the same meet up (10a) and rollout times (10:30a). Cathi,
that may delay the time you guys were gonna roll out from the picnic area a
little bit.

Help make sure everyone knows.

Shawn