[C4 Rides] [C4members] Oramm pre-ride 7/8 or 9?

Atully Atully at carolina.rr.com
Thu Jun 22 09:02:42 EDT 2017

Would it be 60 miles ? Having never done it , is it mostly dirt and some road riding or 50 % each . Is there any bail out points or are you stuck at finishing all 60 ?

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: Tina Bickford via Rides <rides at centralcarolinacycling.com> Date: 6/22/17  7:53 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: Matt Hartman <matt at fourmattech.com> Cc: c4members at centralcarolinacycling.com, rides at centralcarolinacycling.com Subject: Re: [C4 Rides] [C4members]  Oramm pre-ride 7/8 or 9?
I would be interested in trying if it is the 9th

Sent from my iPhone