[C4 Rides] C4 TRG Bagel Rides!

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Mon Jun 26 11:37:24 EDT 2017

Hey guys,
	It seems that Panera Bread and Jim O'Brien (The Right Gear) are reaching out to our weekly Saturday Ride that originates and ends at The Right Gear.  Jim spoke to me on Saturday and we are thinking about making the first Saturday of each month a "bagel ride!".   It's really simple too.  Jim said he'd have everything setup so that when we are done with the ride, whether you are in the A, B, or C group, just come inside and he'd have the Bagels waiting on us.  Based on having 14 riders this week, we discussed having about 18 bagels available.  I know there may be some of you that don't eat bagels, or wouldn't eat a whole one, but the ones he had on Saturday were REALLY good.

	If you KNOW you will be there for this Saturday(and want a bagel), please respond directly and let me know.  If we are going to have close to 18, I'll have him get more.  I just don't want him getting 18 and only 3 people planning on eating.  If you don't respond, or forget to, PLEASE come ride anyway.  I'm just trying to be courteous with a count if I can.

Thanks guys, we are still looking into other ways to make the club better as well; this is a step in the right direction!

Sean E