[C4 Rides] AOMM on Saturday

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Fri May 19 10:26:29 EDT 2017

First of all, good luck to Bruce and John & Tina Bickford on their Beach Mountain Metric rides!

Second of all, I've created a poll on the C4 Facebook Group page and a post on the C4 Facebook "Page".  If you are on FB, please respond to one or both of those.

If you are NOT on FB, and are planning on riding AOMM on Saturday, let me know if you are meeting at The Right Gear at 6:20am for the 100 Mile option of if you are meeting at the school for the 8:00 roll out for the 60 Mile option.  I'm just trying to make sure everyone knows who to keep an eye out for.

As the temps will be reaching 90+ degrees by the time we get back to the school, I'm not sure how many takers for the 100 Miler will be but I do know that there are some already.

Thanks,
Sean E