[C4 Rides] Monday ride?

Coty coty at expository.org
Sat May 27 13:59:32 EDT 2017

I'm planning to do this route, one of my favorites:
https://www.strava.com/routes/7427265

59 miles from Stallings Rd Park in Harrisburg; if some folks wanted to
start at Flowe Park and meet at Flowes Store and Flowes Store East, that
would be possible.

18ish average pace, water at 38 miles. I'm planning to leave the park at
7:30 but I could be convinced to leave at 8.

Coty