[C4 Rides] September C4 Club Meeting

Matt Hartman matt at fourmattech.com
Thu Sep 13 09:01:02 EDT 2018

Hi C4 Folks,

Just a quick notice/reminder that we have the next club meeting on Thursday
September 20 at 8 PM at The Grill At 11 Union Street in Concord.  This will
be the regular club meeting and we will offer pizza. If you would like a
frosty adult beverage, feel free to BYOB. We will be talking about ride
schedules, structures and the future of some of the rides. Also we will be
talking about the 2019 jersey designs. If you want a say in how the design
looks, you need to be there. Otherwise we will make absolutely sure it's a
color scheme that clashes with everything you stand for in life. ;)

--
Matt Hartman
704-793-6739