[Terrytaylor] Going to Lander

Terry Taylor terryptaylor at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 21:17:29 EDT 2016

I stayed at the Episcapal Church in Dubois with two other bikers and one hiker I asked the lady showing me around if she was a volunteer and she said no she was the priest well I have. never gotten an award for tact. I left and headed for Lander not much inbetween is the Wind River Indian Reservation  there is a town Crowheart pop141 and one other town Fort Washakie I had a tail wind and not too many long climbs I went 76 miles to Lander pop7487 there is free camping in the city park nice shade trees,    nice grass it was 96 degrees and quite noticable there was a concert happening so I got to listen to music as I set up my tent I am stalled out waiting for some packages to come to the Post Office here in Lander will send some pictures I hope
Terry T

Sent from my iPhone