[Terrytaylor] Warm ride

Terry Taylor terryptaylor at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 19:02:58 EDT 2016

 97 degrees today our ride took us over a couple of passes for a total of1191 feet of climbing
I managed to fall again I got off the pavement on  the edge of the road and I couldn't get my left foot out of the pedal so down in the gravel I went I was still lying there trying to get my left foot out of the pedal and out from under the bike when three cars stopped and wanted to help me this embarrassing
And I was able to stand up and assure them I was OK
Just skinned up in new places one of the people that stopped got me a ice cold bottle of water that was so welcome
I got Crank Brothers pedals and there is no tension adjustment like on Shimano spd pedals and they are difficult to lock into and out of
We are camping in an RV park in Richland OR population 156 trying to stay out of the sun
I am going to find somewhere to eat
TerryT

Sent from my iPhone