[Terrytaylor] from chris in concord nc

feesh dawg feeshdawg at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 14 16:51:03 EDT 2016

________________________________
From: TerryTaylor <terrytaylor-bounces at centralcarolinacycling.com> on behalf of feesh dawg via TerryTaylor <terrytaylor at centralcarolinacycling.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2016 8:42 PM
To: Terry Taylor via TerryTaylor
Subject: [Terrytaylor] from chris in concord nc

I`ve been reading your notes when I can and think of you every day. Wish I was with you as it sounds like you`re having a lot of fun man. I remember Missoula well...a nice town and would love to live there. Hope you get to meet some of your friends from the  `76 ride at AC reunion. Look for me in the archive pics if you have time...July 10th 2000 maby a day or two from there. Keep that bike upright man! Enjoy yourself and be careful. All my best from NC...very hot here this week. Chris