[Terrytaylor] Old folks reunion

Terry Taylor terryptaylor at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 09:38:37 EDT 2016

Met our old group for breakfast and then did some riding about went to the post office to get the alcohol stove I ordered but it had not arrived it's probably there but the lady said the pallets of boxes will not be sorted till Sunday PM
The 76 bunch were going to the dinner and speeches at the Holiday Inn on the back lawn by the river I didn't want to spend the money but they were sold out anyway
500 guests since it was outside I showed up after they had eaten and sat with my group one more had flown in that makes ten out of our original group of fifteen that's pretty good after 40 years It amazes me how we all remember  happenings a little differently or not at all two guys swear that they remember Lani and I did the trip on a tandem which is false we had solo bikes
The speeches were great and after we had group pictures taken we walked to an ideal place for the pictures and I left my handlebar bag on the table
We all went inside and sat in the lobby when we broke up and I started for my bike I realized I didn't have the bag which is like a purse I didn't have any pockets so everything is in the bag my wallet and my lights for the ride back to where I am staying Tom and went back out to the lawn to find everything thing had been cleaned up we checked in the bar and registration and finally found a woman who knew about it she said the ACA
People have it I will try to find it today I didn't have my lights for the ride home(warm showers ) so they hotel van took my bike and I home I am meeting the group for breakfast and all my stuff like money is in the bag but I carry a twenty under the liner of my shoe so I will make breakfast then try to find my bag lots of activities today so they will be busy
Gotta go
TerryT

Sent from my iPhone