[Terrytaylor] Email with no phone service

Terry Taylor terryptaylor at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 22:47:13 EDT 2016

I left West Yellowstone and headed into the park my golden eagle card got me in free and then camping was 4.20 dollars with the card. The  campgrounds are all full but some have hiker/biker areas such as this one. I am camping with biker couple from New Zealand and a couple from Belgium   The couple from NZ have the largest tent I have ever seen in bike touring I have a picture of it. I got about 14 miles into the park stopped at rest area called Madison and found out there is no camping at old faithful I couldn't go past old faithful as the next camping is at Grant Village which requires doing two mountain passes Craig Pass at8261 feet and another at 8391 feet I will do that  tomorrow
Tom and Pam just showed up they caught up perhaps we will ride together in am much traffic In the park speed limit is 45mph which is better than the two lane I was on the speed limit was 70mph everybody has been good here in the park I will send this when I get tower power
Terry T

Sent from my iPhone